What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An online iPad course created by an ex-Apple workshop instructor
- Get “Typing Tips For iPad: Little known secret tricks you can use to improve your typing speed”
- Get “How To Extend Battery Life With Little-Known Optimization Technique”
- Discover secret hidden tips that most ipad users never find out about
- Have a quick and easy reference for everything you learn
- Learn everything from basic to advanced skills
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. iPad101 scores 72.41/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.buyvideotutorials.com/ipad101offer27/?, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: buyvideotutorials.com you’ll also be taken through to buyvideotutorials.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)